SUPERVISORY AND MANAGEMENT BOARDS
The Supervisory Board oversees the work of the Management Board, approves the policies on performing financial activities and supervises their implementation. This Board ensures the proper functioning, management and stability of the Bank. The Bank’s Supervisory Board consists of five members appointed by the Shareholders’ Assembly, for a mandate of four years, upon a previously obtained consent from the Governor of the National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
Members of the Supervisory Board:
- Jean-Philippe Guillaume, Société Générale Paris, France, Chairman and Member of the Supervisory Board
- Alain Conus, Société Générale Paris, France, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Maria Rousseva, Société Générale Expressbank, Bulgaria, Member of the Supervisory Boardчлен на Надзорен одбор
- Cvetanka Simonovska, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
- Goran Petrevski,Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
The Management Board represents the Bank and manages its operations.