Have an insight into the changes to your transaction account, for both your debit and your credit cards, by way of our SMS messages sent to your mobile phone in real time.
Types of SMS notifications:
- Notifications on the status of your Denar or foreign exchange accounts
- Short format of an transaction account statement
- Notifications on transactions made by payment cards (payments made by card at POS terminals, payments made via Internet, or withdrawals of money from ATMs)
- Notifications on the latest inflows on your giro- or foreign exchange accounts
- Notifications on the latest outflows from your giro-account
- Notifications on the latest outflows from your foreign exchange account (only orders made through I-bank).
- Confirmation of the conducted transactions
- Verification of the amounts of the conducted transactions
- Notifications concerning your card
- Protection against multiple executions of the same transaction
- Protection against card abuse
- Additional safety when conducting transactions
- More people can receive SMS notifications concerning the same account (party)
- The SMS notifications are also available in English
Based on an issued authorization, the SMS notification service can be used by a number of employees of the client, i.e. the legal entity, that holds a transaction account with Ohridska Banka and an active mobile number from one of the mobile operators authorized to operate on the territory of the Republic of North Macedonia.
You can apply for the SMS notification service at any of the branch offices of Ohridska Banka.
You can apply for the SMS notification service at any of the branch offices of Ohridska Banka. For additional information, please call 046 261 000; write at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit a branch office of Ohridska Banka.