- Loan repayment term of up to 1 year
- Denar loans, loans in Denars including a foreign exchange clause, and foreign currency loans
- An opportunity to repay the loan as one-time payback, or in equal monthly or quarterly annuities
- The amount of the loan and the interest rate depend on the credit worthiness and solvency of the client, the quality and value of offered collaterals, as well as the needs of the loan applicant.
- These loans may either be granted as separate loans or be paid from an already approved framework loan.
Short-term loans in Denars
These loans are designed for overcoming short-term financial gaps and for financing short-term business cycles.
- The interest rate ranges from 4.25 % to 9.10 % annually, and may be fixed or variable.
Short-term foreign currency loans:
Designed for financing the clients’ short-term needs for current assets and for meeting obligations towards foreign partners. The users are export-oriented legal entities.
- The interest rate ranges from 4 % to 8.85 % annually and may be fixed or variable.
Transfer of the loan funds to the user
- To the transaction account of the legal entity, after the funds approved have been converted in line with the purchase exchange rate of Ohridska Banka valid on the day of granting the loan
- For transfer abroad, upon a payment order by the loan user.
Method of payment of the obligations
- In foreign currency, should these originate from inflows from non-residents
- In Denars, calculated according to the sale exchange rate of Ohridska Banka
Compensation and collaterals
- Commission fees depending on the loan terms agreed upon and the tariffs
- Collateral security provided by means of the usual instruments: real estate mortgage, pledge of movable property, bank guarantee, etc.